Friday, November 16, 2012

Rough Day All Around

Since today has been such a rough day, no nap from Ben (not that out of character), major meltdown from Maya (very out of character) I am going to do what I have been meaning to do for a while.  They are so wonderful, delightful and full of life and love, that I want to write the fully, lovely stuff down that they do and are doing.

Ben:  Really into trains and trucks and tractors.  Always on the look out for "tractor mowers", gets up really close in my face and kisses me and cuddles all over me, when he is nursing he wants to switch sides often and will say "mama, turn arrounnddd", he is so determined and when tired he is completely unreasonable.


Maya: She is the best, bossiest big sister.  She loves him to pieces and really takes care of him.  She is loving to teach him stuff, like how to crawl forward down the stairs like a snake (which he really can't do :) ) and the other day she had him counted up to twelve (repeating after her - which, when I told Scott about it, he made a comment that at least someone was teaching him..... ummm... Benjamin, I am teaching you stuff every day.  We sit down and work on something every day.  Don't worry, your education is not left just in Maya's hands.) She loves going to school, her teacher Ms. Patti, kids in her class and constantly surprises me with her maturity and loving kind nature. She loves to be silly and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment