Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Everyday is such a blessing

I graduated on September 3rd. Maya was so cute about it. She kept saying: "when Mama is all pow with school, Daddy will be all pow with work!" Hmmm, wish that were the case!
I then spent a month and a half completing my national boards and finally finished the last one on November 11th. It has been such a relief to have that completed and to now just have to wait for my license.
I have been spending my time with Maya and trying to get things done around the house. The things around the house part has been slow going. But the part of spending time with Maya has been great. I really just feel grateful that I can take a little breather and rest a little and not have to completely stress out about paying our bills. We are blessed that things are going well with the company and that I can take this time. I feel like I have been on constant overdrive for years now and need to step back a little and do some inward, slow stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment