Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TIme passes quickly

It is hard to believe that it has been over 2 years since the Papaya has come into our lives.  She is such a joy and a blessing and so much fun!  Lately, I have been thinking about things past in my life and they seem so far away, and sometimes the pieces are fragmented.  I know that this happens as life moves along, but I don't want to forget any of this.  I want to remember all of the little things,  things like how she says "Basket-a-Ball", or "mama, leave it RIGHT HEARA, mama" (complete with hand gesture).  
I don't want to forget the pictures in my head of her dancing in the living room, learning how her body moves, or how she gets under the covers in bed and says "I sleeping" and really wants me to come and find her and tickle her. 
So, I am going to try not to.
I hope that this will be journal like, quick entries about our days, our life, our happys and our sads. 


No comments:

Post a Comment